From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview softmotion error 77114

hi every one

I am trying to connect solidworks project with labview softmotion

every Thing works fine with me until labview stopped suddenly

after that all my project even orginal examples in softnotion (Getting Started Rotary Table ,Getting Started Linear Motor,......) stop working

labview deploy my project without any error but when I try to "start simulation" I get error

"77114 NI SoftMotion:  At least one NI SoftMotion axis is mapped to a SolidWorks motor that no longer exists or has been renamed. Right-click the SolidWorks assembly in the Project Explorer window and select "Synchronize to Assembly" to update the SolidWorks motors, then right-click the NI SoftMotion axis and select "Bind to Different Resource" to update the axis hardware binding."

I tried to make new project and the results were the same

and I tried to reinstall labview but that didn't work !!!

so any one can help me????

thank you all

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,615 Views)

Hi abddabbour,

Can you please post your code here.

As the error states and also it is in the help of soft motion, the solution is to "Right-click the SolidWorks assembly in the Project Explorer window and select Synchronize to Assembly to update the SolidWorks motors, then right-click the NI SoftMotion axis and select Bind to Different Resource to update the axis hardware binding.".

I would like to have a look and test it on your code, to understand why do you get this error.

Best regards,

IR

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,576 Views)

thank you very much for your reply

I did every thing that you said and exist in ni softmotion help

even I tried old projects which were working fine and I tried examples which exist in labview directory

and nothing worked !!!!!!

my project is same labview example which exist in ".......
\example\motion\"Getting Started Linear Motor"

Note

I am using labview 2011 and solidworks 2013 on windows 64 bit

I know the problem happened after I stopped simulation from solidworks not from labview but I didn't know how to solve it ??

thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,514 Views)

Any solutions?

I have got a similar problem. If I use the Sorting Machine assembly from the examples, it works fine. I can easily create a labview project to simulate this model. But if I use one of the other examples or my own solidworks models I get this error message when I try to start the simulation.

Of course I tried updating and binding to different resource without any success. I also reinstalled Labview and Solidworks too.

I'm using SolidWorks 2013 SP0 x64 and Labview 2013 x32...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,352 Views)