From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solidworks and Softmotion error -77080

Hi

I'm using solidworks premium 2011 x64 with softmotion and LabVIEW 2011 SP1.

I've buildt a ver simple motor in solidworks and connecting to it via softmotion and moving it, that was working.

But now for no apparent reason I get the following error from LabVIEW  when I try to start the simulation

Error -77080

An error occoured while reading deployed data

re-deploying items doesnt help, I've tried rebuilding the project from scratch and same issue.

If anyone could help that would be great

Cheers

Kurt

Kurt Friday
www.sciware.com.au
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,805 Views)

Hi SciWare,

Did anything change between when the code was working and when it stopped working? Have you tried rebuilding a very simple motor?

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,796 Views)

i had the same issue, so what i did was just to deploy the motors shown bellow the Solidwork file on the project, see please attachment, i hope this can help you.

Regards

Javier S.L.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,548 Views)

hi

I have same problem and I tried to deploy motor in solidworks list but I still have same problem

I am using solidworks 2013 premium and ni softmotion 2011 premium
 on windows 7 64bit

all my projects on ni softmotion have same problem after labview stoped working suddenly!!!!

so can you help me??

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,186 Views)

hi

I have same problem and I tried to deploy motor in solidworks list but I still have same problem

I am using solidworks 2013 premium and ni softmotion 2011 premium
 on windows 7 64bit

all my projects on ni softmotion have same problem after labview stoped working suddenly!!!!

so can you help me??

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,185 Views)