From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Magenetic Shaker V455

Dear ALL,

I have a LDS V455 magenetic shaker , connected to NI DAQ 6221 through USB, with that, I am able to give sine, cosine, triangular, square or any combination of formula wave to the shaker. I want to make the shaker from by default rest mean position to peak position and want to keep at peak position for 1 min. so I tried with square wave by decreasing the frequency to 0.1 and duty cycle as 99%  as well as using a linear function of voltage as 0.1t or 1.4t etc . But all the time the shaker has one time some displacement and then for majority of time it rest at mean position rather than peak position. I also tried like sine wave voltage as 0.8Sine(t) till 90 degree or reaches to maximum position and then give consnt voltage as 0.8 for rest of time, but again it rest to mean position rather than on peak.

Can anyone help me designing the position such that it start and reaches maximum amplitude and keep there for some time.

Thanks and Regards

Ashish Garg  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,176 Views)