From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garbage value at analog output of NI 7350

I am using following hardware and software
NI7350 controller
UMI 7774
Mitsubishi drive MR-J2S-10A
Mitsubishi motor HC-KFS13
Labview 2011
Ni Motion 8.3
MAX 5.1

The problem I am facing is that even when there is no motion command from the controller the counts in current trajectory data keep on increasing.This happens with axis 1,2,4.axis 3 works fine.Similarly when I give a command for example relative position of 4000 counts on axis 1,2,4 then the following error occurs just after 50 or 60 counts(following error is set to 1000 counts).I am confused because all the axis have same settings but only axis 3 works the way I want it to work.One more point is that I reinstalled my OS and all softwares.There was no problem before that.Kindly help me to sort out this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,478 Views)

I think our first step will be to try updating your motion drivers. You can find the latest motion drivers here.

NI-Motion 8.5

http://joule.ni.com/nidu/cds/view/p/id/4082/lang/en

Can you also tell us the exact model of your 735X card? Have you changed your wiring at all since the software seemed to be working?

Cheers,

Andy C.

Applications Engineering

National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,450 Views)

I am using following hardware NI 6024e.The problem I am facing is that as soon as i switch the PC, the PCI 6024e throws garbage analogue output values. Even if the labview is not open. The the voltage at the analogue output is 14 VDC, even though there is no command given.

Please do the needful. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,001 Views)

Hey raj316,

I would create a new post for more visibility.

Regards,

Michael Bilyk

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

Michael Bilyk
Former NI Software Engineer (IT)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,980 Views)