Motion Control and Motor Drives

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet Stepper Errors -52023 and -70235

I am currently using the ISM 7412 ethernet stepper. It has been working fine but occasionally and seemingly randomly throws an error -52023 or an error -70235.

-52023: No transfer is in progress because the transfer was aborted by the client. The operation could not be completed as specified.

-70235: No resource was set or there was an error configuring the resource. If using the C API, also verify that batching functions are not being used with a local resource.

My subVI moves to some position and then loops until either the move is done, the killswitch is pressed, a limit switch is activated, or an error occurs. After a little bit of analysis, the errors seem to be occurring either in the read position or read status Invoke Node but other than that I really have no idea what to make of them. Any ideas?

movelifters.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,122 Views)

Hi djh101,

You mentioned that this works fine and only occasionally throws these errors. Have you been able to find any pattern or cause that leads to the errors being thrown?

In the meantime I wanted to let you know what I was able to find on Error -52023. It may not be relvant to your situation, but I want to provide it just in case. I've linked it below.

Why Do I Receive Error -52023 Using a USB R Series Device When Inserting or Removing an Additional Device?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/B4CFA24F5C63D46D86257BC60051D7DD?OpenDocument

I hope this helps!

- Kale 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,088 Views)