Minneapolis LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presentation: "The Little Things" June 2013_Mpls UGM_Mark Ridgley

All,

I'd like to thank the NI Sales Reps for the opportunity to present at the June, 2013 Minneapolis LabVIEW User Group meeting.

I'd also like to thank everyone who attended for your active participation in the discussions during and after the presentation. I hope that you found the presentation entertaining and that it prompted you to consider all of the little things that you can do to make your LabVIEW software look professional and provide a great experience for your end users and other developers alike.

Finally, I would especially like to thank Fabiola De la Cueva for graciously allowing me to utilize the presentation that she originally put together for the Certified LabVIEW Architect Summit.

The presentation is attached.

Thanks again, everyone and I look forward to seeing you at future NI events!

Mark Ridgley

Message 1 of 2
(7,184 Views)

Mark, Fab,

Great presentation!  It inspired a lot of good discussion in the LUG and within my current team after I shared the slides with them. 

I would offer one small tweak on the "Create a Splash Screen" point.  Add the recommended name for this vi "About.vi."   That little known tip needs some more publicity.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 2 of 2
(3,990 Views)