From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Milwaukee LabVIEW Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Your Own Embedded Systems (BYOES) Seminar Registration Now Open

Milwaukee Community,

We have just opened registration for the next Build Your Own Embedded Systems (BYOES) Seminar. Once again, Kamal Gupta, from local NI Alliance Partner Sentient Revolution, will be hosting and leading the seminar. Last year, this event was filled in less than a week, so if you're interested, sign up now. With the release of the new System on Module (SOM), this session has never been more relevant. Come find out why this is our most popular seminar before your competition does!

Description

The Build Your Own Embedded System (BYOES) hands-on workshop focuses on extending your NI LabVIEW skills into FPGA-based embedded design using NI reconfigurable I/O (RIO) hardware. In this 8-hour workshop, learn how to use the LabVIEW Real-Time and LabVIEW FPGA modules to configure, program, and deploy your first LabVIEW RIO based embedded system. The LabVIEW RIO Evaluation Kit that is used in the workshop includes a 90-day LabVIEW system design software evaluation, an NI RIO evaluation device, and a daughterboard for easy I/O interfacing. Once you have built your embedded system the evaluation kit is yours to keep after the workshop.

Registration

You can register here -> http://sine.ni.com/nievents/app/offering/p/offeringId/1831384/site/nic/country/US/lang/en. The workshop lasts a full day and costs $425, but you get to keep the sbRIO system / trainer board afterwards. Lunch is included. Those attending should have a familiarity with LabVIEW and it's strongly recommended they at least go through the LabVIEW Core I/II material before attending.

Regards,

-Craig

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,570 Views)