Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maximize bar indicator in control after removing the axis

I want to dynamically remove the axis from a CNiSlide control (Bar Chart) and have the bar then fill the control. How do I do this? I have tried GetImage("interior").SetStretch(true)
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,733 Views)
I'm not completely sure what you're trying to do since CNiSlide has a single axis that can't be removed. Did you mean dynamically remove the pointer? I don't think that there's a way to fill the control if it doesn't have any pointers. Instead of removing the last pointer, try setting the CNiPointer's Visible property to false, set the Value property to the slide's Axis.Maximum value, and set the CNiPointer's FillStyle property to CNiPointer::FillToMin. If this doesn't help, please reply with more information about what you're trying to do. Thanks.

- Elton
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,733 Views)
Sorry, my question was very unclear.

I am using a CNiSlide with the fill bar style. In class wizard I can place the tick and/or labels for the axis on the right or the left. If I do not select either, the fill bar is resized to fit the entire control. I want to mimick this behavior dynamically.
I think I just answered my own question. I should go in and modify the ticks and labels instead of making the axis invisible
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,733 Views)