Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where i can find the enumeration type of ActiveX

In my project VC++6, i have an CWIVIScope and associated class, there objects has been inserted in same time that i have inserted ActiveX Control. But i would like to modifify my control with the enumeration type "CWIviScopeMeasTypes Enumeration" and i don't find it.
Where i can find all the enumeration files ?
Thanks,
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,834 Views)
The enumerations for the VB controls do not carryover into the wrapper classes in Visual C++. What you would have to do is kind of inconvenient. You would have to look in Object Browser and see the enum values for what you are trying to use and insert the constant value. Or you could create your own header file with the enumerations you need defined.

Also, note that there are Visual C++ native tools for IVI that are integrated into Measurement Studio. You will see that we not only have the instrument classes (CNiScope, etc.) but also instrument specific classes that are based on IVI. You will see these drivers in the Measurement Studio project wizards. They are designed for use in Visual C++ with our Measurement Studio data types.

The one thi
ng you would lose from the ActiveX controls though is the built in user interface. If that is important for your application, then you will need to handle the enumerations as stated above.

Best Regards,

Chris Matthews
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,834 Views)