From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual C++

I attempted to incorporate Measurement Studio libraries and includes by altering my Visual C++ Project .dsp.
However, now that I have modified the existing/used project's .dsp file, I am no longer able to open it as a Developer Studio Project. The following modal warning comes up: "x.dsp has been modified and cannot be loaded as a Developer Studio Project."
Do you know of any ways around this, or to reload the .dsp file?
Thanks to you, who can help.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,477 Views)
If you made a backup copy of the dsp file, you could try diffing the two to validate your changes. Most of the statements that you add to the .dsp file contain a begin line that is matched with an end line. For example,

# Begin Source File

SOURCE="SomeFile.h"
# End Source File

Look for mismatched begin and end statements. If you did not create a backup or can't see what the problem is, could you post the .dsp file here? I might have some more luck finding the problem since I have some experience working with the .dsp file format.

David Rohacek
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,477 Views)