From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program DAQCard-AI-16XE-50 with Measurement studio

Does DAQCard-AI-16XE-50 can works with a application created by Measurement studio? I have developed a data acquisition software base on PCI-MIO-16E-4, but I want swith the card to DAQCard-AI-16XE-50, it likes doesn't work, I don't known why?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,976 Views)
That card is much slower (20KHz instead of 250KHz) and has no analog output capabilities. Make sure you aren't trying to go to fast or use analog output. Also, set your program up to check for NI-DAQ error from the functions. The errors returned should tell you information on why your code isn't working.

Best Regards,

Chris Matthews
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,976 Views)
Hi,

Have you tested the DAQCard-AI-16XE-50 in MAX (Measurement and Automation eXplorer)? Make sure the card is detected in MAX, and test the AI channels before developping your application.

Regards,
RamziH.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,976 Views)
Thanks lots to Chris and RamziH,
I have tested DAQCard-AI-16XE-50 on Max, it works fine all analog channels, the device nubmer is 1. So, in my program I am using this device number, checking the sample rate no more than 20kHz and no analog output function in my program, but it still doesn't works. Does CWAI works with DAQCard-AI-16XE-50? The DAQ driver version is 6.9.2.
Thanks again.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,976 Views)