Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW! Measurement Studio Idea Exchange

Do you use Measurement Studio regularly? Would you like to influenece future releases of the product?

National Instruments introduced the Measurement Studio Idea Exchange for submitting and voting on feature requests to be included in future versions of Measurement Studio. This is the most direct route of communication with the Measurement Studio R&D team and we are committed to reviewing every idea submitted via the Measurement Studio Idea Exchange, so start posting your ideas today!

Anna Kozminski
Measurement Studio Product Manager
National Instruments
Message 1 of 2
(14,276 Views)

I installed Measurement Studio 8.0 on my system running Visual Studio 2017 because I have a need to use the components it offers. Everything installed with no problems. I had to add the components to the toolbox manually but again everything went fine and the components showed up in the toolbox as you would expect. But when I place one of the components on the form, it does not display on the form, rather it is placed in the component tray and not on the form. Shouldn't these controls work on VS2017? I assumed they should because they are just a .NET component?

Does it matter what version of the framework I am using? I tried using the latest all the way down to 2.0.

As a side note, the controls are not visible when the application is run either.

Thank You,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,209 Views)