Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am just switched from C to VC6, I want to develop an applicati

on for online data acquisition and display. My understanding is that NI-DAQ software will only be used for Console Application in VC6. Can I use NI-DAQ functions for MFC AppWizard (exe)? Please guide me how can I use these functions in MFC AppWizard (exe)?My operationg system is Windows 98, I am developing an online data acquisition and GUI using PCI-1200 card in VC6++. I previously developed the data acquision system in C language using Lab-PC+. I am just switched from C to VC6, I want to develop an application for online data acquisition and display. My understanding is that NI-DAQ software will only be used for Console Application in VC6. Can I use NI-DAQ functions for MFC AppWizard (exe)? Please guide
me how can I use these functions in MFC AppWizard (exe)?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,596 Views)
on for online data acquisition and display. My understanding is that NI-DAQ software will only be used for Console Application in VC6. Can I use NI-DAQ functions for MFC AppWizard (exe)? Please guide me how can I use these functions in MFC AppWizard (exe)?You should be able to generate a project using either the MFC AppWizard or the NI Measurement Studio AppWizard, then follow the steps in the NI Knowledge Base article How to Compile and Run NI-DAQ Examples with Microsoft Visual C++ starting with step 4. Other NI Knowledge Base articles that might be helpful in getting started are How Can I Do Data Acquisition with Measurement Studio in Visual C++? and How Do I Install Examples for Visual Basic, Visual C++, and Delphi with
NI-DAQ 6.8 (or higher)?

- Elton
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,596 Views)