Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I turn off pixel interpolation in CNiGraph3D

Turning off interpolation in the color map is straightforward enough, but how can I control pixel interpolation. I am using CNiGraph.Plot3DSimpliSurface().

Many thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,082 Views)
Hello,
I am not sure what you mean by "pixel interpolation" and "color map". If you mean "plot interpolation", you can change the LineStyle Property of CWPlot. CWGraph has a property called Plots, which is CWPlots type. CWPlots is a collection of CWPlot.

Mika Fukuchi
Application Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,082 Views)
Thanks for your post.

I am trying to plot an "Intensity Plot" (for example, see Labwindows CVI PlotScaledIntensity()) of (x,y,z) data, where z is represented by a colour scale.

So far, I have achieved this by looking at an xy projection of CNiGraph3D.Plot3DSimpleSurface(). If I pass this function a matrix like
1 0 0 0
1 0 0 0
1 0 0 0
1 0 0 0
then the plot interpolates pixels between the 1st and 2nd column of the matrix, and colours them accordingly. I'd ideally like to produce a plot which only has x*y "squares" as pixels, each with a colour as given by the matrix value.

Yours,
macdui
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,082 Views)
There is a property of each plot object that turns on or off color interpolation. You would set CNiGraph.Plots.Item(1).ColorMapInterpolate = False for the plot index you want (1 in this case). You can also set this in the 3D graph property pages, under the Plots tab, under Style, Color Map Style, Edit button and turn off the interpolate check box.

Best Regards,

Chris Matthews
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,082 Views)