From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexmotion DLLs

I have converted a vi into a dll(This vi employs Flexmotion library calls). The vi initializes MID-7604 and PCI7344 controllers for 3 stepper motors. This dll is called by a C/C++ driver The C/C++ driver also calls another dll(this dll controls the stepper motor movements). Testing the driver for robust purposes, I have noticed a problem when I turn off the power to the MID-7604. During execution of the driver, I have noticed that even though I do not call the dll, I get an error - "Modal Errors are displayed with the most recent ones on top - "Error # 70119 occurred at BlendMotion(flex_blend) on Axis/Axis Ctrl 0x01........
I do not have the execute upon open attribute enabled on the dll/vi. Does this mean that even though the dll is not being called, th
at some sort of initialization is occurring as a result of the dll being loaded into memory?
If someone could provide with some code on how to properly handle the MID-7604 being down/enable(off), I certainly would appreciate it.
Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,624 Views)
Rugby,

For the code for properly operate your MID I have made an example for direct control of the MID enable/disable option. Please the attached file which is an example written in LabVIEW 6 that will demonstrate how to operate the Configure Inhibit Out and the Set Inhibit MOMO which will help you to have direct control over the Inhibit Out line. You can check more detail instructions in the File>>VI Properties...>> Documentation section.

Regards,

Nestor Sanchez
Motion Control Support
National Instruments
Nestor
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,624 Views)