Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Err. -200303: External sample clock source...

Hello RobertH,

thank you for your answer.

I configured "advanced timing" to use the "ai/SampleClock", but now I have another problem. This error appear when I try to run it:

Error -200284 occurred at DAQ Assistant

Possible Reason(s):

Measurements: Some or all of the samples requested have not yet been acquired.

To wait for the samples to become available use a longer read timeout or read later in your program. To make the samples available sooner, increase the sample rate. If your task uses a start trigger, make sure that your start trigger is configured correctly. It is also possible that you configured the task for external timing, and no clock was supplied. If this is the case, supply an external clock.

The timeout I am using is 100s and the samples to read is 100 and the rate is 1k. Do you know how can I solve it?

Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(3,394 Views)
hello agarzo,

did you configure also a analog input task?
in order to use the sampleclock of the analog input you need to start an analog input task. otherwise you will the timeout you receive ...

kind regards,
robert
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(3,392 Views)
That was the problem: analog task was wrong.

Thank you very much for your help.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(3,374 Views)

Hello Pascal,

I am facing a similar problem with my PCI 6602 card. Can you please tell me you solved it. Source code will be appreciated.

Thanks

-Apil

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(2,106 Views)

Hello Apil,

could you provide more detailed information? What means "similar" in this context? What kind of application do you want to implement?

Kind regards

Robert

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(2,097 Views)