Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have any examples of using NI DAQ/UI components with Microsoft .NET (C#)?

Looking to start porting data acquisition applications from C++ to C# (Microsoft .NET).
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,021 Views)
Microsoft.NET is still a beta version and National Instruments doesn't support beta versions of products since they are apt to change. We are actively working to integrate our products with Visual Studio.NET, but we will not have examples until after Microsoft releases the product. Once .NET is released, we will be able to help you in your development with Measurement Studio.

Shannon R
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,021 Views)
Unacceptable. It is now almost a year later (and six months after the release of the final version) and I still can't get answers to simple questions regarding NI and .NET. The old excuse was "we don't support betas". Now the excuse is "we don't know how to support it because it's TOO NEW". I wish I could use that excuse with MY customers.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,021 Views)
Hi Evil Bob,

I would like to invite you to our Measurement Studio for Visual Studio .NET Beta Program coming up in just a few months. You can sign up at the following page: NI Beta Program Resource Center.
In the meantime, if you are an existing Measurement Studio customer, you should be able to download and run the Acquire N Scans example written in C#. Here is the link:

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/explprog.nsf/6c163603265406328625682a006ed37d/55b1220a35e3cb0f86256b6c0072d9e7?OpenDocument

Best Regards,
Azucena Perez
NI
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,021 Views)