Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT-MIO-16-E2

Hello everybody it`s me again. I'm working with Visual C++, measurement studio 6.0 and NIDAQ 6.9.1. I have always problems when I'm using the ActiveX - contols (like CWAI - Control). Maybe I have set the wrong configuration in the NIDAQ, in NIDAQ I have set the following: I/O 0x100 - 0x11f; interrupt request 5; Direct Memory Access 5; Direct Memory Access 6; Direct Memory Access 7! Have I set right or wrong?
My second problem is that I use Counter0 for measuring period with an CWCounter control an display it on a text field and a pulse control with Counter1 an display it on a text field. When th continous pulse is set my period measure is gone and I always see the frequency pulse in the text field. What is the problem?

Hope anyone can help me

Thanks
a lot

Stefan
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,074 Views)
Check that your board is working first. Go to Measurement and Automation Explorer, find your board listed under Devices and Interfaces, right-click on it, and go to Properties... Then press Test Resources, you should get a message "The device has passed the test". If you do, the resources are fine. Close this window, right-click on the board again and go to "Test Panels..." Here you can test your board to make sure that it is functioning and reading signals. Then you can start programming with it. If you have problems contact our tech support. Go to http://www.ni.com/ask and it will tell you how to contact us.

Best Regards,

Chris Matthews
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,074 Views)
Hello;

After you do what Cris told on his response, Try to run the attached example code to see if ComponentWorks++ is talking with NI-DAQ properly.
If you can run the example with no problem, you will need to double check your code for errors.
Hope this helps.
Filipe
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,074 Views)