Measurement Studio for VB6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

daqmx functions generate a waveform

I need to use the daqmx functions to generate a waveform.  The waveform specifications...

Square wave...min voltage 5V, max voltage 8V...50% duty cycle...2kHz frequency...run continuously.

What daqmx functions do I need to use to generate this square wave?  If this has been covered in another thread, I apologize.

Jeremy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,287 Views)

Hi jjsomer,

There are a couple of example VI’s that you can use for that, you can go to the NI Example Finder » Hardware Input and Output » DAQmx » Analog Generation » Cont Gen Voltage Wfm-Int Clk.vi

That VI will show you how to output a signal that could be sine wave, square wave of saw tooth wave. In order to set the parameters that you need, you can use the Square Waveform.vi instead, this can let you set an offset for the signal.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

steve.bm
AE | NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(6,280 Views)

Hi jjsomer,

The example that I referenced you to is for LabVIEW, but it seems that you are using VB, so you should be able to navigate to this folder in your computer:

Start » All Programs » National Instruments » NI-DAQ » Text Based Code Support » .NET X.0 » Analog Out » Generate Voltage » ContGenVoltageWfmIntClk » VB

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

steve.bm
AE | NI
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(6,278 Views)