From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for VB6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Voltage Outputs using DAQmx in VB6

I'm trying to get multiple DC voltage outputs from the same board (NI USB-6251) at the same time.  I able to accomplish by creating a tasking in MAX, but not sure how in VB6.  Was using the sample program 'ao_single_point' as a start, but its only setup for a single channel. I tried to modify the code to add-in an additional channel, but recieved an error (-201489), and I'm not sure even if the channel added in how to change the voltages of the channels. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,531 Views)

Hi John, 

Have you tried looking at the examples we ship with our DAQmx .NET support? They are wonderful resources for getting started with reading from our hardware. You just need to make sure that you enabled the NI-DAQmx API for .NET when you installed your DAQmx driver. If you did not, please look at this knowledge base article entitled Do I need Measurement Studio to use NI-DAQmx in .NET. Hope this helps. If there is anything else I can do to help, please let me know. Thanks!

~kgarrett

District Sales Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,513 Views)