Measurement Studio for VB6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with FGEN .dll in VB

Hi,

I am trying to use a .dll driver I created with LabVIEW in VB.  However, when I try to debug a VB project using functions from the .dll, I get the error shown in the attached image.  The text reads "Could not load file or assembly 'NationalInstruments.LabVIEW.Interop, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=daeb5dc76be4e32a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

I should note that this computer does not actually have LabVIEW on it.  I am suspecting that may be related to the problem.

I am using Visual Studio 2008, version 9.0.30729.1 SP.  I am also using .NET version 3.5 SP1.  I am also using NI Measurement Studio 8.6.35.465

Let me know if there are any other important details I should provide related to this.

Thanks,

Billy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,724 Views)

@William.Maier wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to use a .dll driver I created with LabVIEW in VB.  However, when I try to debug a VB project using functions from the .dll, I get the error shown in the attached image.  The text reads "Could not load file or assembly 'NationalInstruments.LabVIEW.Interop, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=daeb5dc76be4e32a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

I should note that this computer does not actually have LabVIEW on it.  I am suspecting that may be related to the problem.

I am using Visual Studio 2008, version 9.0.30729.1 SP.  I am also using .NET version 3.5 SP1.  I am also using NI Measurement Studio 8.6.35.465

Let me know if there are any other important details I should provide related to this.

Thanks,

Billy

You have posted in VB6 forum.

If you are using Visual Studio 2008 that is the .NET world which isn't VB6.

Duplicate post http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Problem-with-FGEN-Driver-in-VB/m-p/2997375

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,711 Views)