Measurement Studio for VB6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to put

640 units on the x - Axis on Contour Graph but the auto scalling option is scalling upto 800 units which is undesirable whereas on the Y -Axis the auto scalling is working good exactly 480 units, I have tried with all the default options but unsuccessfulComponent Works
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,328 Views)
640 units on the x - Axis on Contour Graph but the auto scalling option is scalling upto 800 units which is undesirable whereas on the Y -Axis the auto scalling is working good exactly 480 units, I have tried with all the default options but unsuccessfulChange the tick spacing to be by units:
On the Axes property page, Tick Spacing sub page, click the "By Units" option and set Major units to 160 and Minor units to 40.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,328 Views)
640 units on the x - Axis on Contour Graph but the auto scalling option is scalling upto 800 units which is undesirable whereas on the Y -Axis the auto scalling is working good exactly 480 units, I have tried with all the default options but unsuccessfulThat was wonderful and pretty quick which is very helpful for my present project, but I have small query on this When I have changed to the above mentioned My Scalling is done properly but the last Number which is 640 is not diplaying on the Plot if you have any suggestions that will be great Once Aging Thanks for the Help
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,328 Views)
640 units on the x - Axis on Contour Graph but the auto scalling option is scalling upto 800 units which is undesirable whereas on the Y -Axis the auto scalling is working good exactly 480 units, I have tried with all the default options but unsuccessfulThe reason you don't see 640 is because 0 is the minimum and 639 is the maximum.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,328 Views)