Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visual studio 2005 + installation + 8.0

Hi all,

I am facing the problem to install my Measurement Studio 8.0 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. I did a search and found out the following:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Randy,

I am assuming that you are trying to install Measurement Studio 8.0 and not 8.0.1. With Measurement Studio 8.0.1, you receive full Visual Studio 2005 integration.  Refer to the What's New in Measurement Studio tutorial for more information.

If you are trying to install just Measurement Studio 8, you will need to check and uncheck several installation options. Refer to the Using Measurement Studio 8.0 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 KnowledgeBase for more information.

Follow those instructions and you should be good to go.

Best Regards,

Jonathan N.
National Instruments R&D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the problem is I can't access to the link mentioned above (saying no right to access). Can anyone assist me how can I make the Measurement Studio 8.0 get install and work with my Microsoft Visial Studio 2005? I also see a patch release for 8.0 to patch those problems to work with MVS 2005, I think i should go for it as well.

Thank yuo.

Regards,
hhfei
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,057 Views)
Hi hhfei,

It appears that KnowledgeBase was taken down for a split second for updates.  Its back up now so you should be able to view it.

Best Regards,
Jonathan N.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,046 Views)