Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhandled exception when launching visual studio .NET with measurement studio 8.0.1?

I have teststand 3.5 with measurement studio 8.0.1, which I am using to test/debug a windows dll I am implementing for a teststand application. It was working for a while, meaning that I could step into my dll source code from teststand simply by having measurement studio installed. and now I get this error every time I open visual studio. I am using Visual Studio .NET 7.1.3088 and I recently applied a microsoft hotfix for visual studio (KB875516). the exact error message is detailed in the attached screen dump.
any suggestions?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,115 Views)
freak,

Did this error start ocurring right after you installed the hotfix or was it working during this time? Also, did any errors pop-up during the installation of either the hotfix or Measurement Studio?

Brandon Vasquez | Software Engineer | Integration Services | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,101 Views)
No errors during either installations. I know it was working before I installed the hotfix, and although I can't remember exactly when I started seeing this error, there is a good chance that it started occuring after I applied that patch.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,091 Views)
Hi freak,

I replied to your email, so we can troubleshoot this via email for now.  I can post a solution here once we find one.

Gavin Fox
Systems Software
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,072 Views)