Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfsg resample and write.vi in .NET

I'm working with a PSK Modulation VI that uses the rfsg_resample_and_write.VI.  I can't seem to find this function in CVI or .NET.  Any help to find/simulate this VI in C# would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 7
(5,035 Views)

Hi kral;

You may find the follwing link useful on this case:

National Instruments .NET Driver Support

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14434/en/

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,997 Views)

Thank you Pedro,

I've already had this link bookmarked, in my favourites and pinned!  It IS a very valuable link, but sadly, it does not help my situation.  I've poured over the CHM files and the examples and I can't seem to find any .NET equivalent.  Barring digging into the VI and recreating it in .NET, has anybody else needed this VI in .NET?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,994 Views)

Hi Krai, 

If the .NET driver support does not help, I think looking into the LabVIEW VIs and .NET examples would be a good place to start.  I don't believe we offer a specific example of that exact function in LabWindows.  

Best wishes!

Amanda B.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,966 Views)

Did you ever find the equivelent function?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,163 Views)

No I did not actually.  The best answer I received was to make this VI a DLL and wrap it then PInvoke it.  It would work, but that's what we do with all of our Functional VIs anyway.  Since this was only a single subVI within a larger VI, it wasn't worth the effort to make this one out when we already made a DLL of the larger parent VI.  If that makes sense.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,160 Views)
I forgot to mention that did embark to re-write this VI in C# and was making pretty good progress, until I needed to stop working on the project. Just putting this out there that the code didn't seem too be daunting.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,151 Views)