Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a replacement for associating plot with annotation in Measurement Studio 2009

is there a replacement for associating plot with annotation in Measurement Studio 2009 for .NET

in Measurement Studio 7.1 for C++ I used the annotation as a cursor on a bar graph to color differently a value/rectangle so the user will know on which value the “cursor” is

there I could associate an annotation with a plot

(Annotations[0].Plot = ...)

I couldn’t find such a functionality in Measurement Studio 2009 for .NET

Can you please point me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Oren

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,273 Views)

Could you post a screenshot of the functionality you are trying to achieve? It will be easier to understand what you are trying to do.

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,244 Views)

here is a screenshot of a bar graph. I associate the annotation with the displayed plot and color the current value with light blue. I use it as a curssor. the "normal" curssors are hard to see in a bar graph.

Thank

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,240 Views)

I would recommend using a second plot that overlays the the first plot with a different color. The second plot would contain 0 for all of the values except for the value you want to highlight. Attached is a quickly modified example of this.

Also see the VB example linked below that demonstrates seperating the bars into individual plots.

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/4053

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,209 Views)

sounds like a good idea

I will check it out

thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,153 Views)