From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install DAQms

I have an NI install CD that came with my USB-6218 device.  I have previously installed this CD on another computer.  When I install it now, it allows me to do a typical install, but it will not let me install the ".NET Framework 4.0 Languages Support."  When I click next, the following message is displayed and the Next button is greyed-out.

"To use the NI-DAQmx .NET Framework 4.0 Languages Support Visual Studio Integration feature, you must install the Measurement Studio .NET 4.0 Languages Support>>Visual Studio Integration feature in the Measurement Studio installer.  Measurement Studio Professional Edition or higher must be installed and licensed on the system for this feature."

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tony-37

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,997 Views)

I think I found my answer.  I spoke to a person at NI, and they told me about this webpage: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/0EA34D565632DFE186256E7B00762DCC.

I tried to install the examples, and it looks like the NationalInstruments.DAQmx.dll gets installed.

Tony-37

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,983 Views)