Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the NationalInstrumentsDAQmx.dll hidden

goodDay,

I have an older application for my USB6008 which has a Reference to NationalInstrument.DAQmx and an Imports NationalInstruments.DAQmx statement on top and it runs.Now I start off a new project after installing the latest driver software and I can't Add Reference to the requirement.When I goto Project>Add Reference>recent then the NationalInstruments DAQ is indexed as being in Program Files\NI\MeasurementStudioV2010\|DotNet\Assemblies\Current.         Maybe thius is where it was with the older driver and thats howcome its listed under "Recent" but it is not there any more

There is NI.Common.dll     NI.Common.Native.dll    NI.MStudioCLM.dll   and  NI.NiLMClient.dll  ..Thats all.

Please help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,667 Views)

@jeffrey123 wrote:

goodDay,

I have an older application for my USB6008 which has a Reference to NationalInstrument.DAQmx and an Imports NationalInstruments.DAQmx statement on top and it runs.Now I start off a new project after installing the latest driver software and I can't Add Reference to the requirement.When I goto Project>Add Reference>recent then the NationalInstruments DAQ is indexed as being in Program Files\NI\MeasurementStudioV2010\|DotNet\Assemblies\Current.         Maybe thius is where it was with the older driver and thats howcome its listed under "Recent" but it is not there any more

There is NI.Common.dll     NI.Common.Native.dll    NI.MStudioCLM.dll   and  NI.NiLMClient.dll  ..Thats all.

Please help

Did you install Ni-DAQmx with support for .NET 4.0?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,662 Views)

yes we installed .NET Framework4 support.

Just like to say that a programme Using the USB6008 written previosly works 100%.

Just can't add Reference to a new programmei

jeff

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,641 Views)

Incidentally I did not provide for .NET Framework 4 and on correcting my ways ,...turned out to be the problem.

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,639 Views)