From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find an example of using the Measurement Studio VisaNS .NET Library with C++. to see a working example in C++ instead of C#

Where can I find an example of using the Measurement Studio VisaNS .NET Library with C++. I'm having some difficulty getting my code to work and it would be very helpful to see a working example in C++ instead of C#

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,920 Views)
Hi sjordan,

If I understand your question correctly, I am assuming that you are asking for examples of using the VisaNS .NET library within Managed C++.  Unfortunately NI does not officially support using our .NET libraries within managed C++.   This means that while our .NET class libraries can be called from managed C++, we decided to not provide customer support, code generation, example code, and all of the other dimensions of support that we provide for C#, VB.NET, and unmanaged C++.

Message Edited by Patrick P. on 06-30-2006 01:17 PM

Pat P.
Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,898 Views)