Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will measurement studio be avialable for PDA and smartphones?

When will measurement studio be avialable for PDA and smartphones?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,553 Views)

We do not currently have any concrete plans to make Measurement Studio libraries or controls run on the CompactFramework. This is largely because customer interest in this has been spotty. Can you briefly describe what type of application you would like to build with Measurement Studio to run on a PDA or smartphone?

David Rohacek
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,538 Views)
I currently have a desktop application that we use to view real-time (at least near real-time minus network delays) data from a handheld PDA-like detector. The desktop application mainly has NI graphs, slides, some regular buttons, and a lot of back-end processing in C#. Instead of having to send that information across the network to the desktop application I would like to be able to view that information directly on the PDA. I know I can make the back-end procesing work on the compact framework, but without the graph it's not really useful. I know you have labview pda, but we don't have any labview programmers and I don't want to have to re-write/re-design all the back-end code.
Thanks,
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,533 Views)
Regrettably, I'm going to have to suggest that you look to another vendor for a graph control for the Compact Framework. I appreciate you providing the description of your application. I'll reference it in our internal feature suggestion tracking documentation.

David Rohacek
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,351 Views)