From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What functions exist to perform math on arrays?

I am re-writing code that was originally written for VB6 using Measurement Studio 8.0.1, .NET, and C#. I have not been able to find a direct replacement for the following functions:

CWArray.DivArray
CWArray.AddArray

Am I missing something? Are there .NET functions that would be the equivalent of these?

The code for AddArray added two 1D arrays of the same length, however, the DivArray function was used to divide each element in a 1D array by the same number to find the average value of each element in the array.

Since I am willing to write a DLL to import functionality into C#, I have checked the C++ functions without much luck.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to accomplish what I want to do?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,994 Views)
Just to be clear, I am using Measurement Studio 8.0.1 to re-write code written for the VB6 version of Measurement Studio.

Thanks again.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,993 Views)
Hi Matthew,

We did not add these functions for Measurement Studio in .NET.  If you want to add or divide two 1D arrays, you will need write a function that will do this.  Let me know if you have any questions.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,972 Views)