From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waveform Plot miss Sweep mode

It seems that Waveform Plot miss the Sweep mode in Measurement Studio. It has scope, strip modes. But in Labview, the Waveform has Sweep mode. I wish in future it include such future.

Another thing, it is not so convenient to do zoom & pan like in Labview. There are not icons for users to do zoom & pan. User can only do it through Ctrl or Shift with mouse.

Thanks,

Chen. 
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,022 Views)
Hi Chen,

This is an excellent product suggestion. Please visit the Product Suggestion Center on our website to formally submit your feedback.

Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,002 Views)
Hi Chen,

After looking into this issue further, I found a few things that might interest you.

First, there is a Develpor Zone article that discusses how to implement a sweep chart in C++ here:
Sweep Chart using Measurement Studio for Visual C++ components

I created a similar program in C# (see SweepChart.zip attachment).

Second, you can use the instrument control strip to edit the properties of the graph at run-time (including the zooming properties). Please refer to the example located in your Measurement Studio program files directory:
<MeasurementStudioVS2005>\DotNET\Examples\UI\WindowsForms\InstrumentControlStrip\Features\cs

Regards,

Message Edited by James M on 03-08-2007 11:56 AM

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,989 Views)