Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPF Graph zoom

Solved!
Go to solution

I am able to reproduce the behavior with the sample. Looking at the Events window in Snoop, the Thumb used in the data template for the graph control is interfering with the mouse events used by the graph, preventing it from completing any interaction. This is why you can start panning but the axes get stuck following the mouse, and why you can start zooming but only dismiss with the preview rectangle without effecting the axes.

Changing the thumb to another element like Control fixes the problem. I have tried to work around the issue by marking mouse events as handled in the graph, but I cannot get any of the handlers to be called on normal or preview events: everything still ends up getting swallowed by the thumb.

~ Paul H
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(3,346 Views)

Hi Paul,

i see the Problem. But i can't change a Thumb to a Control because i need the DragDelta - Event of the Thumb. I can build a Workaround.

But i think this is a Bug in the Measurement-Studio Control. Because, for example, the SliderControl works fine in a Thumb and it uses the Mouse-Events too.

Thanks for your help Paul.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(3,341 Views)

I have created a task to look into this for the next Measurement Studio release.

~ Paul H
Message 13 of 15
(3,333 Views)

ok, thank you Paul for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(3,316 Views)

Just wanted to let you know this issue (#445748) was fixed in the Measurement Studio 2015 release.

~ Paul H
Message 15 of 15
(2,491 Views)