From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VisaNs invoke error

I use VS Studio 2010 to build a program which invoke ni VisaNs.dll   it works fine in development machine. But when I build a installation file and setup it in another machine, it throw a exception when boot up.

I check folders after install done, and I found that all related files are there.

I also try to install same program in my developement machine and it works properly too. So how to handle this issue, do I miss something or need setup some software modules during installation?exception1.png

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,945 Views)

more information. here is error message:VISA error code -1073807343 (0xBFFF0011), ErrorResourceNotFound 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,942 Views)

Hi Song403,

May I share my problem to someone as well.

I have similar problem like you. My people uses Visual Studio 2008 and try to retrieve data from USB (NI9229 via NI9162). When he ran program for testing, it had a message that 'VISANS is not a memeber of NationalInsturments'. it is similar to 'not found'.

We use Vistual Studio 2008 (try on 2010 and 2013 as well) and install Ni-Daqmx version 15.0.1 and VISA version 5.6.xx.  I am not sure that the version of Ni-Daqmx and VISA version are compatible each other or not?

Some articles tell me that VISA is a legacy driver. The new version is NI-VISA.NET. It means we have to change VISANS to NI-VISA.NET. Is it correct or not?

If anyone know about this, please tell me that what is environment that is work for Visual Studio 2008 or 2010 or 2013.

Thank you in advance.

Fusiontechs

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,841 Views)