From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to Enterprise and Now I'm Getting a FileLoadException

I upgraded from 8.0.1 Standard to 8.1 Enterprise and now my application won't run.  I originally tried to use my existing project and when that didn't work I created a new project.

The exception is FileLoadException, and MSDN shows "The exception that is thrown when a managed assembly is found but cannot be loaded."

Attached to this post are two screen shots.  One shows the old project (created in 8.0.1) and one shows the new project (created in 8.1).  They both have the same error. 

Any ideas?

Programming Data Acquisition and Control in Measurement Studio and Labwindows/CVI
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,022 Views)
Hi Michael,

To help out, I need more information.  Some questions I have are:
Cheers,

David Goldberg
National Instruments
Software R&D
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,009 Views)
Turns out I needed a newer version of DAQmx.  Is there a way that I can include the most recent version of DAQmx in my installer?

Thanks!
Programming Data Acquisition and Control in Measurement Studio and Labwindows/CVI
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,005 Views)
Hi Michael,

Absolutely!  Here is a great answer for this:  measurement studio application using daq mx deployment
Cheers,

David Goldberg
National Instruments
Software R&D
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,994 Views)