From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with NI USB-6008 counter

Yes in NI max and in the example that was provided it works great but I'm not using it in NI-Max and the example used the code in the main form and I will be using it in a class so as it can be shared amongst other software that this program will manage.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(1,923 Views)

@Devteck379 wrote:

Yes in NI max and in the example that was provided it works great but I'm not using it in NI-Max and the example used the code in the main form and I will be using it in a class so as it can be shared amongst other software that this program will manage.

No. I meant I created a simulated USB-6008 in NI-MAX so that I have a device. I am not controlling it in NI-MAX.

All my code is in VB.NET.   

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(1,920 Views)

mmm Interesting maybe I'll try taking it out and putting it in a fresh project and see if something else is interffering, again ty for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(1,917 Views)

@Devteck379 wrote:

mmm Interesting maybe I'll try taking it out and putting it in a fresh project and see if something else is interffering, again ty for your help.

Worth a try. Your code worked for me, so it should work.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(1,913 Views)