Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScatterGraph does not allow manually editing axis range at runtime

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm using both ScatterGraph and WaveFormGraph controls in a Winforms VS2010 application.  I have the axis interaction mode set to EditRange.  The WaveFormGraph control allows editing the axis range by clicking on the end labels for the axis and changing them.  The ScatterGraph control does not even though the documentation that I have read indicates it should.  The axis mode does not seem to be the issue as I have changed between Fixed and AutoScaleLoose (which is not the selection to have while displaying changing data if you want your manually-entered range to be maintained).  I tried a new project with a ScatterGraph control with default settings and verified that it does not allow you to edit the axis range.  Is there a way to change settings to allow you to manually edit a ScatterGraph range in this way at runtime?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,336 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Lybro

Hi Lybro,

Have you enabled the "EditRange" InteractionMode of the scatter graph object? There are two places that the interaction mode is set, one for the axis and one for the scatter graph, both need to be enabled for the editing to work. I just tested this with Measurement Studio 2013 and it is working. Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Kevin

Message 2 of 3
(4,273 Views)

Kevin,

That was the solution.  Thank you for the help!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,265 Views)