From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCOPE5122 Export Signal with Class Library 1.1.1

Hi,

I am using the class library 1.1.1 to control a NI-PCI Scope 5122 over c#.net.

I have to synchronise with pulse generator over the export signal (PFI_0)

-> there is my problem

how can i trigger the PFI_0 over the class library 1.1.1

i found the ExportSignals object as property of a session object, but i dont understand how i configure it to raise trigger

this.internalSession.ExportedSignals.EndOfAcquisitionEventOutputTerminal = "";
                this.internalSession.ExportedSignals.EndOfRecordEventOutputTerminal = "";
                this.internalSession.ExportedSignals.FiveVoltOutputTerminal = "";
                this.internalSession.ExportedSignals.ReadyForAdvanceEventOutputTerminal = "";
                this.internalSession.ExportedSignals.ReadyForReferenceEventOutputTerminal = "";
                this.internalSession.ExportedSignals.ReadyForStartEventOutputTerminal = "";

thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,223 Views)

hi,

do you have to sync your pulse generator with your scope card, or can you do it just the other way? I mean, to trigger your scope with the pulse generator. 

If you can do it this way, you just can look at out examples and trigger from the PFI_0 or the TriggerInput of your scope.

You find the example Start»All Programs»National Instruments»NI-SCOPE»Examples».NET 3.5 Languages Support -> ScopeSynchronizingUsingTClock

-Michael F.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,201 Views)

hi,

thanks for your help.

i have to start the pulser when starting the aquisition of scope card. -> so the pulser waits for external trigger input of scope card (PFI_0)

i found a working solution with plain native dll invoke.

Dominik

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,198 Views)