Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Product Announcement: Measurement Studio 2013 is available for download

Measurement Studio 2013 continues to offer programmers the latest tools for development and visualization with new support for .NET Framework 4.5, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), and Visual Studio 2012. Measurement Studio 2013 integrates into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, and 2008 to provide engineers with a complete suite of tools for building professional engineering applications to acquire, analyze, and display measurement data.

>> Upgrade to the new version

>> Read about WPF Technology

>> See Release Info and Bug Fixes

>> Download here

New_Features.png

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(8,976 Views)

Hello

I would like to know when will Measurement Studio be integrated to Visual Studio 2013? It is getting more difficult to find a Visual Studio 2012 copy from the MS website. I have read forums that explain how to include the toolbox items and access the help online but it is still lacking for a solution on how to integrate the "Measurement Studio" menu into the VS 2013 IDE. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bautista

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(7,157 Views)

Hello Bautista,

R&D is currently working on this integration but details as to the date and progress have not been disclosed yet. We apologize for the lack of information this response offers, but we cannot disclose this information at this time.

Regards,

Rob S
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(7,140 Views)
I think you (NI) should be greatfull for your loyal customer base. I am using a lot of third-party libraries with visual studio, but NI is by far the slowest in keeping up with Microsoft upgrades. Most vendors have their update ready BEFORE/at the Microsoft release date. And now visual studio 2014 ctp2 is released!!!
Regards
Sten Andersen
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(6,940 Views)

To be fair, Microsoft has been releasing new versions of Visual Studio like crazy (it used to be a 3 year release cycle, now a new version is released every year).

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(6,920 Views)

Hi StenAndersen,

This KB might be a helpful reference in this regard: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/C51E3B38578FAD2786257C070069F386. I apologize for any inconvenience this is causing in your projects.

Rahul B.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(6,913 Views)

Rahul's link didn't work for me, so here it is again:

Using Measurement Studio 2013 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013

Steven Gloor
Staff Customer Engineer - CTA, CLD
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(6,884 Views)