Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NationalInstruments.Common.dll?

Why o why is it so impossible to get a particular version of NationalInstruments.Common.dll?  Re-installing Measurement Studio dosn't do it and every solution article doesn't work either.  Jeez NI, just have a web pagw with nothing but all of the different versions of common.dll and let people download the version they need.

Message 1 of 2
(3,728 Views)

Hi Shleprock

I understand your frustration, but NationalInstruments.Common.dll is installed with our drivers. The version you have on your computer is dependent on the drivers you've installed. I believe that this version should be the most recent version installed with one of our drivers. If you could describe the behavior you are seeing that prompted this question, we on the forum will have an easier time helping you to address your issue.

What I would try to see if it fixes whatever problem you are encountering is to select NationalInstruments.Common.dll in your solution, then make sure that the "Specific Version" property is set to "False". 

If this doesn't work, I will try to help you as best I can if you can describe your problem in detail!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,692 Views)