Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modular Instruments for .NET 4.0

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to upgrade a .NET solution from Framework 2.0 to 4.0, and everything is good except for Modular Instruments. I tried following the instructions at "http://download.ni.com/support/softlib//digital_multimeters/DMMdotNET101/readme.html" for downloading the desired files, but to no avail. The files listed in the "What's New..." section did not appear in the folders specified by that page. I scanned my C: drive to see if the files were installed elsewhere, but they are nowhere to be found. I have all the latest NI developer tools for Measurement Studio installed on my system. Can someone help?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,263 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author jdarlington

Hi,

Could you please provide few more details so that we can help you better.

Specifically,

1. From the link you provided it looks like you are facing an issue with NI-DMM .NET Class Library. Is this correct?

2. If answer to 1 is yes, then NI-DMM .NET Class Library is a native .NET API that supports .NET 4.0 and higher. The .NET wrappers for NI-DMM driver could be used to develop applications for .NET 2.0. Please give us more details about how did you develop the application that you are currently trying to upgrade. What dlls or files from National Instruments does your application reference?

Thanks,

Raghavendra

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,252 Views)

Thank you, Raghavendra.  It turns out that the problem was as simple as not having installed all of the correct versions, i.e. NI-DMM 3.1 and NI-DMM .Net Class Libraries 1.0.1. I believe I can resolve this now that I know what was missing. I'll mark this issue "resolved".

James

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,240 Views)