Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Active Participant
Anna_K.
0 Kudos

Measurement Studio Idea Exchange

[ Edited ]

Do you use Measurement Studio regularly? Would you like to influenece future releases of the product?

National Instruments introduced the Measurement Studio Idea Exchange for submitting and voting on feature requests to be included in future versions of Measurement Studio. This is the most direct route of communication with the Measurement Studio R&D team and we are committed to reviewing every idea submitted via the Measurement Studio Idea Exchange, so start posting your ideas today!

Anna Kozminski

Measurement Studio Product Manager

National Instruments
Active Participant
Anna_K.
0 Kudos

Re: Measurement Studio Idea Exchange

[ Edited ]
National Instruments
yparkway
0 Kudos

I am a user of Measurement Studio Enterprise 2013 for Visual Studio (VS) 2012.

I wonder when the next version of Measurement Studio will be available to support Visual Studio 2013.

There are a lot of errors in VS 2013 when I run Measurement Studio 2013 since it is not designed to support VS 2013 yet.

If you have schedule for next version of Measurement Studio to support VS 2013, please, share the schedule.

Thanks.

Myr.i.am.
0 Kudos

Hi yparkway,

Changes to the release cycle of Measurement Studio were announced earlier this year, and the next release will be Measurement Studio 2015.  I am not aware of any exact dates, but you can read more about this at the link below:

Announcing Changes to the Measurement Studio Release Cycle: https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/measurement-studio-users/blog

Thanks,

Myriam D.