Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it Possible to Use other ASP .NET Controls with AutoRefresh

The AutoRefresh control works great with Measurement Studio WebForms controls, but is there a way to use AutoRefresh with other ASP .NET controls or custom HTML rendering?

Thanks!

-Matt

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(4,056 Views)

Hi Matt,

From what I have seen, the autorefresh control should work in the same way with Measurement Studio controls as it does with non-Measurement Studio ones; it is just necessary to manually enter the name of the non MS control. If this is not working, please provide a bit more detail about your application and I will look into the issue further!

Al B.
Staff Software Engineer - TestStand
CTA/CLD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(4,025 Views)

Hi Matt,

The AutoRefresh control works only with controls that implement the IRefreshCallbackEventHandler interface which the Measurement Studio WebForms controls do. If you want any non-MStudio control to work with the AutoRefresh, then you will have to implement this interface on that control.

Thanks,
Mohammed Haseeb|Measurement Studio|National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,893 Views)

Thanks, Mohammed!  I'll give this a try!

-Matt

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,887 Views)

Hi Matt, have you got the answer on how to use other ASP.NET control with AutoRefresh?

I am stuck with the same case. Could you give me an answer?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,217 Views)

taov,
I noticed that you posted a similar question at how to make asp.net customcontrol support autorefresh

I would encourage you to continue the discussion in one thread so that the resolution is in one place. You will find my reply to your original post at the thread linked above.

Jared A.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,208 Views)