From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instrument I/O Assistant in .net

I am trying to follow an example in the Measurement Studio
User Manual -> Chapter 5 -> Walkthrough: Creating a Measurement Studio Instrument I/O Application in Visual Studio .NET 2003 example.

The example requires me to use the Launch the Instrument I/O Assistant to create a VisaNS in the Measurement Studio Visual c# windows application wizard.

However, this option is not enabled for me. Do i need to install additional software for this to work? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,065 Views)
Hey,

The Visa driver should have installed with the Driver CD that was included with your Measurement Studio cds.  This is the only additional software that would be necessary for the I/O assistant.  One thing you will want to check is which version of Measurement Studio you purchased.  The Instrument I/O assistant only comes with Professional or Enterprise.  This link shows the differences between each development package of Measurement Studio.
Pat P.
Software Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,055 Views)