From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Measurement Studio 2015 in Visual Studio 2015

Hi,

I have a new System only with Visual Studio 2015 installed. How can I install Measurement Studio 2015?

For MS 2013 in VS 2013 I found:  Using Measurement Studio 2013 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013

Is this document also valid for MS 2015 in VS2015 ?

Peter

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,420 Views)

Hi Peter,

thanks for asking. I will ask our engineers for that and get back to you as soon as I hear back.

Best regards,

Christoph

Staff Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD), Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer (CLED)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,396 Views)

Hi Peter,

I've heard back from my colleague. He told me that the article about 2015 Visual Studio + 2015 Measurement Studio is not yet finished.

But the procedure is pretty much the same as the 2013 version article. But be aware: Visual Studio 2015 is not supported officially in Measurement Studio 2015.

Best regards,

Christoph

Staff Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD), Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer (CLED)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,382 Views)

Hi Christoph,

In the meantime my team get pushed by the management to migrate to Visual Studio 2015.

Measurement Studio .NET is one of the last tools we're using with a lack of VS2015 support. We spend a lot of money to keep all our licenses in maintenance contract.  When will Measurement Studio support the new version?

Best regards,

Andy

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,566 Views)