Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deploy my .net AP based on NI-DAQmx 8.0?

Hi,

I have a test PC which install NI driver 7.0.
But I want to install my AP which is developed by NI DAQ 8.0 so I need to install NI-DAQ Run-time Engine 8.3 Run-time 4 in that PC.
After installing that, I get a error message 'the requested memory can not be allocated' in create TaskWrite.

m_taskWrite = std::auto_ptr<CNiDAQmxTask>(new CNiDAQmxTask(_T((LPCTSTR) m_DeviceUniqueString)));                     
        m_taskWrite->AOChannels.CreateVoltageChannel(m_PhysicalChannel,_T(""),min,max, DAQmxAOVoltageUnitsVolts);       
        CNiDAQmxAnalogSingleChannelWriter AOwriter(m_taskWrite->Stream);
        AOwriter.WriteSingleSample(true, value);
        delete m_taskWrite.release();
        return true;
      }
      catch (CNiDAQmxException *e)
      {                             
        delete m_taskWrite.release();
        HandleExceptionError(e);           
        return false;
      }

What else should I do in that PC? It is working well in the PC that I wrote the code.

Another question is about how to make sure the driver version that NI MAX will be used.
For example, in that failed installation PC, I check the register
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\National Instruments\NI-DAQmx\CurrentVersion\Path --> 8.3

In my coding PC, I install measurement studio  8.0 for VC .net 2003, I check the same register position,

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\National Instruments\NI-DAQmx\CurrentVersion\Path --> NI-DQA 7.5.0

But in NI MAX , I think it use 8.0 software driver (not tracditional one) to control the PCI-6025 card.

So how can I check if PC already install 8.0 driver (both by measurement studio or NI-DAQ)?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,976 Views)