From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataSockets

I am having problems with DataSockets
I have wriiten a program that loads serilised setting from a file.

It work OK when I load the file from the local computer but the DataSockets fail to update when the file is loaded from our network.
I am getting a conection from two program that are started using the process class ((on the same local computer) and these are connecting to the DataSochet server OK.
It seem the main program fails to pass data when I load the setting file from the network. They are configered for auto update.
I am using try/catch to display exceptions but do not get any sercurity exceptions.
I increased the intrernet permisions to full trust in the DOTNET configuration tool. (Control Panel).
A I am only loading a file and not running the program from the network I should still have full trust for the local program.

Still no luck.
Baffled.
Any help would be welcomed.

Thanks
Colin Hughes
Del[phi Diesel Systems.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,898 Views)

Has anyone had [problems using DataSockets in a DOTNET program when the user has loged on under the normal user account.

Colin Hughes

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,881 Views)