Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cursor in DigitalWaveformGraph

How can I add a verticle Cursor to mark a position in a DigitalWaveformGraph? It seems like there is a "Cursors" member for WaveformGraph, but not for DigitalWaveformGraph?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,301 Views)
Would it be better for me to just use a WaveFormGraph (which has cursor support) and try to add some of the DigitalWaveformGraph functionality like collapsing busses etc?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,284 Views)
Hi,

You are correct that the DigitalWaveformGraph does not have a Cursors member.  If you are wanting this functionality, then you will need to use the WaveformGraph control. 

Also, please feel free to submit product feedback about the adding a Cursors member to the DigitalWaveformGraph.  Here is where you can submit product feedback.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,276 Views)
Thanks, I submitted feedback for this feature.

In the case that the feature is not implemented, are there any examples of adding a "waveform" (ie a vector or bus with the value shown on it) type view to the WaveformGraph control?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,263 Views)
Hi,

We don't exactly have an example that will do that.  With that said, you could implement this in two different ways. 
  1. Use a Cursor and while you scroll your cursor, you can display the value that it is currently at.
  2. You can display Annotations to display the values at certain points.
Below are two locations for examples on using Cursors or Annotations.

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\MeasurementStudioVS2005\DotNET\Examples\UI\WindowsForms\Graph\CustomAnnotations
C:\Program Files\National Instruments\MeasurementStudioVS2005\DotNET\Examples\UI\WindowsForms\Graph\Cursors
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,246 Views)