From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure the InteractionMode of NumericTextBoxDouble in c#

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I'm trying to set the InteractionMode of a NumericTextBoxDouble to TextInput and ButtonClicks but I can't find the way to set 2 Mode like in xaml : InteractionMode="ButtonClicks TextInput"

How can I do this in c# ?

test1.InteractionMode = NumericTextBoxInteractionModes.TextInput;

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,887 Views)

The format for flags enum values is to separate them with commas: InteractionMode="ButtonClicks, TextInput".

Also, if you edit the property in the Visual Studio designer, it should produce XAML with this format:

InteractionModePropertyEditor.png

~ Paul H
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,840 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vikogy

Thanks for the reply. I think you didn't understood my question. But I found an answer 🙂

XAML

<ni:NumericTextBoxInteractionModes x:Key="WithoutButton">ScrollWheel, ArrowKeys</ni:NumericTextBoxInteractionModes>

C#

ntbd.InteractionMode = (NumericTextBoxInteractionModes)this.FindResource("WithoutButton");
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,831 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vikogy

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding: I thought you were trying to set it in XAML. In code, the syntax for combining flags enum values is to use the bitwise-OR operator:

ntbd.InteractionMode = NumericTextBoxInteractionModes.ScrollWheel | NumericTextBoxInteractionModes.ArrowKeys;

Retrieving a named XAML resource, as in your example, will also work fine.

~ Paul H
Message 4 of 5
(2,824 Views)

Ahhh It is exactly what I was looking for !! Thanks 🙂 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,820 Views)