Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clickonce Deployment Warnings VB 2005 & MS 8.01

When publishing my application to a network share on our Windows 2003 main server I receive the following 4 warnings: -

Warning            1          Referenced assembly 'C:\Program Files\National Instruments\MeasurementStudioVS2005\DotNET\Assemblies\Current\NationalInstruments.Analysis.Enterprise.dll' targets a different processor than the application.   Time Analysis

Warning            2          Referenced assembly 'C:\Program Files\National Instruments\MeasurementStudioVS2005\DotNET\Assemblies\Current\NationalInstruments.Analysis.Enterprise.dll' targets a different processor than the application.   Time Analysis

Warning            3          Referenced assembly 'C:\Program Files\National Instruments\MeasurementStudioVS2005\DotNET\Assemblies\Current\NationalInstruments.UI.Styles3D.dll' targets a different processor than the application.    Time Analysis

Warning            4          Referenced assembly 'C:\Program Files\National Instruments\MeasurementStudioVS2005\DotNET\Assemblies\Current\NationalInstruments.UI.WindowsForms.dll' targets a different processor than the application.   Time Analysis

I'm developing on a HPxw6200 client running Windows XP sp2 with my development area also on a network share on the main server.  

Although they don't cause me any problems how can I fix these warnings?

stevieB

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,064 Views)

You say you are running XP sp2. Is it 64-bit XP (XP x64) or 32-bit XP? Is the OS of your development area on the server 64-bit or 32-bit?

I would expect these warnings if you are compiling the application for a 64-bit platform (or maybe for "any platform"). You can use the Measurement Studio libraries only in 32-bit applications. You can run 32-bit applications on a 64-bit OS, but the application itself must be 32-bit. This is noted in the readme file.

The Measurement Studio online help topic titled "Using Measurement Studio on 64-Bit Operating Systems" describes how to configure your project to build for 32-bit platforms.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,058 Views)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

I was compiling for 'any platform' but my application is aimed at the 32bit platform.

Once I put this right the warnings were gone.

Best Regards

StevieB

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,040 Views)